Join the Hardthaus team as an apprentice or certified restaurant expert
The Hardthaus team needs reinforcements! We are looking for an apprentice (M/F) or certified restaurant expert (M/F) starting 01.09.2017.
Motivation to learn something new is essential. Are you resilient and flexible? Do you like working in a team? Do you grasp new situations quickly, easily and would like to to learn to work in a clean and economical way?
If you enjoy the multi-faceted aspects of the restaurant trade and feel you could offer a first-class service to our guests, the Hardthaus team may be the place for you.
What you can expect
- A good atmosphere at work and in the team
- Work independently and in a team
- A wide range of interesting tasks
- Work closely with customers and colleagues
- Excellent possibilities for advanced training
- Exciting excursions
- Apprenticeship Benefits
- A secondary school-leaving certificate
- You enjoy working with people
- Craftsmanship and creative skills
- Team spirit
- Good manners
- Mobility to reach the workplace
To support the Hardthaus service team, we are also looking for a part-time Waiter or Waitress (20-25 hours per week), mainly for Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, as well as a Waiter or Waitress on a mini-job basis, with the possibility of a fixed day at the weekend.
Contact: Tanja Anzenberger
Mobile Phone +49 162 4599475
Owner and chef: Marc Vermetten
Do not forget to bring your application documents!